Coordination Holebi Bruxelles
Holebi Coordination Bruxelles is the French umbrella of LGBTQI associations in Brussels based in the RainbowHouse, Brussels.
The association’s goals are:
- promoting equal opportunities, enhancing the visibility of the LGBTQI+ community, particularly on a physical, psychological, social and cultural level.
- offering ongoing education that enables members of LGBTQI+ associations to be responsible, active, creative citizens
- defending human rights and fighting discrimination, particularly against the LGBTQI+ community.
- helping with developing future associations
- representing members of the association and the LGBTQI+ community to political authorities, the media and public opinion.
Holebi Coordination Brussels supports all actions that directly or indirectly lead to acheiving these goals.
YOUR STORY MATTERS!
Besides occasional news reports about discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex (LGBTI) people, there is very little comparable...
- Sexual diversity
- Identities and gender expression
- Inclusive organisations
- Culture and leisure activities
publié le 29 September 2017