In the picture
published on 17 June 2022
Are you interested in LGBTQI+ issues? Do you have a very good web culture and are you aware of trends? And finally, are you looking for an internship that will allow you to start a project?
Then you are the intern we are looking for to strengthen our team!
Who we are ?
RainbowHouse Brussels is the umbrella organisation for LGBTQI+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans*, Queer, Intersex) organisations in the Brussels Capital Region. The organisation is committed to a positive attitude towards sexual orientation, gender identity and diversity in general. The house, located in Rue du Marché au Charbon, is a place where everyone, LGBTQI+ or not, is welcome to get information, a welcome, or to meet other people. Member associations and their volunteers gather there to run the bar or organise their activities. It is also possible to get individual assistance. The RainbowHouse employees take care of the operation of the house and the dome. In addition, they organise projects, in collaboration with member associations or external partners, targeted at the LGBTQI+ community or at companies and institutions in the whole region.
Mission in Communication :
Together with the Communication Manager and other members of the RainbowHouse team, you will work on developing internal and external communication. The internal communication project aims to consolidate the RainbowHouse Brussels network. You will also participate in the external communication strategy.
- Creating content for social networks (Instagram and Facebook)
- Development of a communication plan
- Planning of publications
- Follow-up of the results of the advertising campaigns
- Co-management of the Facebook page and Instagram account
- Be versatile and participate in daily activities (mailing, research, analysis,…)
- Elaboration and layout of promotional material (photos, press release, catalogue, newsletters,…)
- You have a sense of initiative and a creative mind.
- You have good writing and communication skills.
- You are bilingual (in Dutch or French).
- You like the virtual world and social networks have no secrets for you.
- A real team player, who takes the initiative, is autonomous and open to learning.
The offer :
- Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm
- Internship in Brussels (City Centre)
- An internship in a unique setting (trilingual, multicultural, queer…)
- Personal and professional enrichment
Ready to join our team?
Send your CV + introductory word/letter of motivation* without delay to email@example.com
phone : 02/503 59 90 (between 2pm and 6pm)